I'm excited to share that try! Swift will be coming back to Tokyo on March 1st and 2nd, with Peer Labs + Workshops on March 3rd! We have a great lineup of speakers planned and a few more will be announced soon via @tryswiftconf.
This is a great opportunity to make connections with your fellow developers from all over the world :) Most talks will be in English, and all talks will be simultaneously translated from English -> Japanese and from Japanese -> English to ensure maximum sharing of knowledge.
The cheapest Super Swift Bird tickets for our early supporters will only be available until December 1st, so make sure to get your ticket soon!
I'll see you there!
Swift Around the Web
- Heimdallr.swift - Easy to use OAuth 2 library for iOS, written in Swift.
- BiometricAuthentication - Use Apple FaceID or TouchID authentication in your app using BiometricAuthentication.
- Swatch - Watcher for Unit Tests written in Swift
- CFNotify - A customizable framework to create draggable views
- OnlyPictures - A source of circular pictures, currently supports horizontal overlapping or separate pictures with great layout flexibility.