Ok... so yes, I'm still obsessed with
ARKit... Seeing this simple change to how we order food definitely rocked my imagination of how disrupting
ARKit truly is! And the fact that it's on an iPhone that people already have in their hands instead of a new device like Google Glass or Oculus Rift definitely gives Apple a head start, despite Google and Facebook being ahead in the Augmented Reality race in other ways. So excited to see what else you all build!
P.S. Happy July 4th 🇺🇸🗽🎆! To celebrate, use discount code
TRYFREEDOM to get $100 off your try! Swift NYC ticket by the end of this week. We'll be posting the schedule in a few days. Yes, there will be a talk about
ARKit! Tickets are going fast, so don't wait!
Swift Around the Web
- ARBrush - Quick demo of 3d drawing in ARKit using metal + SceneKit.
- swift-evolution-backend - Swift Evolution Backend is responsible to provide data to Evolution App iOS
- Cheers - 🎊 Fancy confetti effects in Swift
- YapAnimator - Your fast and friendly physics-based animation system.
- Neural-Network-Playground - A neural network Swift playground, with no third party dependencies.
- DeallocationChecker - Catch leaking view controllers without opening Instruments. Blog post here.