Last week, I finally got around to experimenting with iCloud. And it wasn't that bad... although I have a small project that doesn't require using the private databases. The nice part is that it's easy to subscribe to granular data change notifications. Still looking forward to experimenting with it more to see where it can fit into my bigger projects.
Swift Around the Web
- Date+Utilities.swift - Practical real-world dates. Blog post here
- PixPic - PixPic, a Photo Editing App
- MYTableViewIndex - A pixel perfect replacement for UITableView section index, written in Swift
- PrismaSimpleImagePicker - This is a copy of the Prisma APP. Reproduce Prisma custom camera, image picker and picture editor
- KZFileWatchers - A micro-framework for observing file changes, both local and remote. Helpful in building developer tools.
- JSONCast - Easily create classes from parsed JSON and conform to NSCopying and NSEncoding. Blog post here