Last week I spoke at and attended the Grace Hopper Celebration in Houston, where I met many amazing professional and student iOS developers in the community - including Apple engineers, some of whom worked on Swift and WatchOS!
It was a pleasure to host our very own iOS@GHC community dinner with @kristinathai and @ayanonagon. And yes, of course there was (Taylor) Swift-themed swag! You can read more about the event on @catehstn's blog here (thanks Cate for the write-up!).
So for this week, I leave you with my favorite quote from Grace Hopper herself:
"A ship in port is safe but that's not what ships are built for." 🚢
Swift Around the Web
- PermissionScope - Intelligent iOS permissions UI and unified API
- xcode-snippets - Xcode Snippets for Swift 2, based on those by Mattt
- PathKit - Effortless path operations in Swift
- Cereal - Swift object serialization
- UIColor-Hex-Swift - Convenience method for creating autoreleased color using RGBA hex string.