Thank you to everyone who attended, volunteered, emceed, and spoke at try! Swift NYC. You all made it the most amazing event - better than I could have imagined or hoped for ❤️❤️❤️
I'll be including videos from the incredible talks here as they come out over the next several weeks. You're going to want to see these! For those of you who live further away from NYC, make sure to join us in Bangalore in November and Tokyo in March next!
After a short post-conference break, I'm back and with some exciting news to cover after the epic Apple Event last week. Enjoy!
Swift Around the Web
- iOS-11-by-Examples - 👨🏻💻 Examples of new iOS 11 APIs
- CoreML-in-ARKit - Simple project to detect objects and display 3D labels above them in AR.
- NotchFix - I think I’ve fixed the notch issue in landscape 🍾 #iphoneX (tweet). Follow-up idea 🐍
- ARCharts - Lovely Augmented Reality Charts for iOS - Built with ARKit
- VegaScroll - VegaScroll is a lightweight animation flowlayout for UICollectionView completely written in Swift 4, compatible with iOS 11 and Xcode 9.
- Cassowary - An incremental linear constraint-solving algorithm (Auto Layout) in Swift.