FINALLY - REFACTORING SWIFT CODE 🎉🎉🎉
In other news,
private can now be reached from extensions. Goodbye
fileprivate! "With this change, let us never speak of access controls again" 😆
The final big piece of the missing puzzle was Xcode. Xcode 9 is an AMAZING and fast upgrade - hello indexing while building!!! - that should make working with Swift a much more pleasurable experience.
I really hope all of you who were able to get to San Jose last week made lots of new friends and enjoyed collecting all the pins! I'm super sad I couldn't attend this year, but I'm hoping to catch up with everyone again at try! Swift NYC & try! Swift India, especially once all the WWDC changes have been processed and we can all learn the real-world implications in more depth! So to celebrate, use the
TRYWWDC17 code by next Monday to get a discount for both conferences!
More WWDC updates below! Happy New Year of coding 🚀
- UnsplashExplorer-CoreML - Core ML demo app with Unsplash API
- ARShooter - A basic Augmented Reality shooter made with ARKit in Swift (iOS 11)
- Bender - Easily craft fast Neural Networks on iOS! Use TensorFlow models. Metal under the hood.
- MobileNet-CoreML - The MobileNet neural network using Apple's new CoreML framework
- CodableAlamofire - An extension for Alamofire that converts JSON data into Decodable objects.
- wwdc-downloader - WWDC 2016 video downloader script written in Swift - no external dependency