I've never paid attention to the HoloLens stuff because it's always presented in the context of gaming (same as Oculus Rift). But this week at the Milan airport, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw holograms giving a beautiful musical performance - they were doing stuff I was interested in and it suddenly opened up my mind to the possibilities!
This is a good reminder that changing the context can make a HUGE difference to a product, reaching audiences you've never even considered would be interested.
Swift Around the Web
- TextFieldCounter - UITextField character counter with lovable UX 💖. No math skills required 🙃.
- FlexibleImage - A simple way to play with image!
- XcodeColorSense2 - 🍉 An Xcode source editor extension that makes working with color easier
- LicensePlist - iOS license plists generator. Carthage, CocoaPods and the libraries specified by yaml file are supported.
- logo - A Logo interpreter written in Swift
- LazyTransitions - Lazy pop and dismiss like in the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter apps.