Swift Around the Web
- SwiftPlate - Easily generate cross platform Swift framework projects from the command line
- plank - A tool for generating immutable model objects
- touch-bar-simulator - Launch the macOS Touch Bar simulator from anywhere without needing to have Xcode installed
- GodEye - Automatically display Log, Crash, Network, ANR, Leak, CPU, RAM, FPS, NetFlow, Folder and etc with one line of code based in Swift.
- FNReactionsView - FNReactionsView is a customizable control (based on UIView) to give people a way to show floating emoji like facebook does during live stream, easy way.
- FengNiao - A command line tool for cleaning unused resources in Xcode.
In Case You Missed It
This week, I've been working on a big refactor to the try! Swift Data Framework now that the Tokyo conference is over and I can repay some technical debt. Still a lot of work to do, but here are some things I ran into: