The big bombshell from last week is that Xcode 8.2 is the last release that will support Swift 2.3. I thought we had a whole year before support was dropped. Oh well... If you haven't upgraded to Swift 3.0 already, here are some great tips from @cocoaphony.
Swift Around the Web
- needless - A utility to find needless words in Swift function names.
- Apodimark - Fast, flexible markdown parser written in Swift
- GRDB.swift - A Swift application toolkit for SQLite databases, with WAL mode support. Blog post here.
- AlexaSkillsKit - Swift library to develop custom Alexa Skills
- Swish - 👷Build Swift Projects on a Remote Machine within Xcode.
- TimelineTableViewCell - Simple timeline view implemented by UITableViewCell written in Swift 3.0