Organizing try! Swift has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I love bringing people together from all over the world, from different backgrounds, from different cultures, and seeing them build real connections that last well beyond the conference.
I'm excited to announce that try! Swift will continue in 2017, starting with try! Swift Tokyo in early March! We're excited to welcome 22 amazing international speakers, over 800 attendees, and to host a big Swift hackathon after the main conference days 🐥🎉
We've already announced try! Swift Tokyo to our past attendees, friends, and the Japanese community, and tickets are already selling very fast. So don't wait to get a ticket if you plan on attending! Last year, the event was sold out within a few weeks.
Hope to see you there 🤓🌏🎉
Swift Around the Web
- SwiftPlate - Easily generate cross platform Swift framework projects from the command line
- SipHash - Simple and secure hashing in Swift with the SipHash algorithm
- Overdrive - ⚡️ Fast async task based API in Swift with focus on type safety, concurrency and multi threading
- DataRaceDetector - An Extremely Simplified Implementation of Thread Sanitizer's Data Race Detection in Swift. Blog post here.
- CDAlertView - Highly customizable alert/notification/success/error/alarm popup written in Swift 3
- HGCircularSlider - A custom reusable circular slider control for iOS application.